FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Embassy Suites Niagara Falls - Fallsview {CAN}
Old Jun 26, 2003, 7:02 pm
yyzflyer

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by arfie:
Anyone who's been there or knows please...which would you choose? The Hilton Niagara Falls or the Sheraton on the Falls? I had a reservation at the Sheraton Fallsview for next week and had to change my dates and now the Fallsview isn't available anymore (sounded like the best place before). Or maybe the Marriott? But I like to stay at Sheratons or Hiltons because of the elite programs.

Also, can someone recommend a hotel near the Toronto Airport? Especailly Hilton versus Sheraton, since I am elite with those two. I've never been to Canada...and I'm 46. First time for everything!
</font>
A couple of thoughts on your questions: The Marriott in Niagara Falls has the best location of the choices you mention IMO. I have not seen the new ES yet however. Re: Toronto airport, the Sheraton is in Terminal 3, the Hilton is across the street outside the airport, the Marriott is just south on the same street. Same shuttle serves both. I have no status with Starwood, so I stay at the other two. The Hilton is a mediocre hotel with a spotty record of upgrades - search for several threads on the subject. The Marriott is beautiful but more expensive.