FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Adam Burke's response on using "old" rewards chart certificates after June 1, 2003
Old Apr 10, 2003, 12:43 pm
Eugene

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ozstamps:
Eugene. My oh my. This email really has excited you! Posted to 2 existing threads on the specific GLON/ALON subject, and creating a whole new one just in case we somehow missed the other 2 posts a short time earlier.

I personally feel that the response fscher got (below) and posted here from Adam's office a couple days ago stated it all VERY clearly, and in far more detail. It is in writing to a FlyerTalker, and I had no feeling Hilton would ever not honour it on that basis.
</font>
Glen -- I've seen fscher's post in another thread, and commented on it there:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Eugene:
I hope that's THE answer, although I wish it were coming from someone a bit higher up in the HH food chain (would be easier to use it to support your position in case HH changes their mind again).</font>
No disrepect to Mark (the person from HH responding to fscher), but I want to be armed with the written statement by someone with authority at the HHonors program (i.e., Adam Burke) if I have to fight in the future to get this position affirmed by HH.

Based on numerous posts and e-mails by FT'ers, they seem to agree with that and are thankful for my posts on the subject.

Now, about starting a separate thread... I already explained my reasoning in the opening post. And this thread is very clearly titled, so everyone who doesn't want to read it, can simply skip it altogether. You could have easily done the same, just like I do when I see your multiple posts on the same subject, in multiple forums to boot. It's a very simple concept. Really...

IMHO, flaming is not a nice thing to do here. This forum has been pretty much flame-free for a long time. Please do not attempt to change that!