FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Park and Fly Facility in ATL?
View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 2009, 4:12 pm
Lofwyr

Programs: Delta PM, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by jbatl
I'm glad someone starting this topic, as I've always been curious. Some quick questions ...

How much is the valet service per day? Can you describe how it works? (i.e., does someone help you and your bags onto the shuttle? And, what about when the shuttle arrives?) Does the loyalty program get you free parking days to use, for example, when you go on vacation? And, how much is the car wash?

Can you check/pay for excess baggage as well?
My corp discount card gets covered valet down to about $13/day. Yes - they have staff to help you on both ends of the trip. They call in your ticket number when you board the bus and your car is there waiting for your already warmed up. The loyalty program builds points and you can use it for free days - there are different point values for self parking covered / uncovered and valet covered / uncovered. I think the car wash was around $20 - I've only used it once. A Delta kiosk is on premise as well as baggage check, I typically use this kiosk to check into my flight rather than one at the airport. I've used the baggage check once and all went well.

Park and Fly Plus maybe isn't the cheapest but the service is good (and the rate has never concerned a client).