FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mirvac hotels with qantas frequent points.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 6:01 am
ansettlad

Programs: my name is SANDRA
Originally Posted by mvjs
Things take time. It has been three days. After your Frequent Flyer membership has been noted, this information will likely be sent to head office for Mirvac and from there will be sent to Qantas in batches. This is not an instant process. I'd keep all hotel receipts and if the points haven't arrived in the account after four weeks, I'd give the hotel a call to check what has happened. If they refuse to be of any assistance, email your final bill to Qantas who will manually credit the points to the account.
Hi thank you to you and all. I understand know that it will not just come instantly. So there for i will wait days... weeks see what happens then. If it dosnt show up lets say in 4 weeks time how do i exactly email qantas or who i must email to at qantas as i dont understand any of that and with my hotel recipt ? I quite don't follow that.

When i went to the hotel and it was time to leave i paid with credit card of course... the guy just gave me the amount they charge me to my credit card recipt and a hotel paper with the amount pernight* stay and anything like ordering meals at hotel room service. Thats about it on paper with the attatchment of the recipt they charge me from my credit card. Because i dont pay them money if its going to be over 1,000 dollars AUD of course.

But perhaps im just worrying too much here. Will wait and see what happens

Thanks again and hopefuly my points will clearly show up by then.
My points are value so they are very important i keep collecting them so that in the near future i can decide what to do with the points i have then.

regards
^