FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - asaptickets.com?
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2009, 5:52 pm
Ozsmiffy

asap tickets experience

Hi, this is my first post on this forum and I have joined explicitly to give some feedback on asap tickets aka International Travel Network. I'm doing so not because I have any connection with the company, but because I read these forums prior to using them and promised myself I would give some current feedback after I used them.

Anyway I had to fly from Boise, ID to London on a family emergency, and I wanted to leave the same day as booking. The on-line booking agencies were all showing $1900 - $2300 fares due to the late booking, and I saw a link to asaptickets that showed $700!! I clicked on the link, it tells you to call an 800 number, which I did, and after some discussion the fares turned out to be $1060 dollars. So disappointing that the fares advertised aren't real, (more a teaser I'm sure), but still very glad to save $800 on the fare.

I searched the web for information in forums such as these as I was sceptical, but decided to go ahead as I was using a credit card and could stop the payment if there was a catch. Anyway within 30 minutes of making the booking the electronic tickets were available and I could book seats, check in etc. Flights were on United so reputable airline, and I had no trouble getting there or back.

So I would recommend them and will certainly be giving them an opportunity on my next international travel, hopefully in better personal circumstances.

Happy Travels!!