FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2014] Hilton Honors Diamond VIP Status: Is It Really Worth It?
Old Jun 11, 2002, 6:41 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Thank you Guava for being so kind to back me up while away with your fully correct and accurate information.
Hopefully helpful for all others including our fellow Flyer Talker who might not make use of this valuable feature or be aware with regard to the full household account benefits at both Starwood and Hilton
This is a sensational feature of Starwoods program that I would truely like to see Hilton emulate more fully.
Hilton needs to relax that definition of what a loving couple is... married or not.
There also used to be a feature for elites at check in where married couples would not be charged for 2 in a room but those in a relationship or about to be engaged would pay extra in some markets.How silly is/ was that?

It had upset many a member and embarassed more then a few res agents. It is my belief saying that a married couple is still more important to their client/guest living in the same household then an unmarried couple sends the wrong message in todays market place.Or yesterdays for that matter.So as it stands married ok to share accounts unmarried no good sorry........Lets see proof first............
Hilton struggled for some time to decide and include most rates to qualify for its double dipping.The increase in business can be partly attributed to the improvements no doubt.I think I speak not just for myself but for all of us when I say we all appreciate being able to earn at most any published rates out there. Now it is time to fix these other equally important issues for once and for all.
Bravo to Hilton still for the steady improvements over these last few years.
I really enjoy staying with Hilton more then I would have imagined.
And hopefully they will remain on their toes and keep those promos coming !!!
Happy Travels and smiles all