FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Part Two - Galileo: "THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN STOPPED!"?
Old Mar 24, 2004, 7:47 am
zakami

Programs: STARS/LUMINOUS, PRIVE, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by smile67:
Ok, Cygnus X-1 this will be my last reaction to your comments independent from further statements of you, so enjoy reading and have a nice day !
First of all don't think you are marking me mad, i wrote it in the old thread and now once again, it's not worth to answer your self-explanatory personal and unobjective attacks - yesterday "s-h-i-t" was short enough to make an exception, it was no personal attack, only a fact. I don't know your goal exactly, but it seems to me you have too much time, perhaps nobody speaks with you, so making trouble is good to spend your time. But this is a community and the more you do like this the less you are accepted -and this has nothing to do with an won opinion. Ok, i know for persons like you, it's not important, perhaps nothing is important for you. For me you are a poor person and i say it without beeing angry... The tool is up, now and for the future your oppinion is not the reason to change this -sorry, perhaps this was one of your goals.
The blocking of the tool is very easy to understand, there is a limit for requests otherwise we have to pay higher charges, so perhaps it's a first kind of promotion or later on a little service for a low fee, no secret - justification it's not necessary for me, but it's another exception especially for friendly and helpful persons like you! And aside from there are many registered airlines and pilots too, so the tool is not as secret as you think.
That's all and nothing more...
</font>
Well said Matthais. Bravo!