FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheer Speculation: Rumored AAdvantage Changes Coming in May 2009?
Old May 1, 2009, 1:18 pm
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
That linked thread has 8 posts of, literally, NOTHING. <redacted> Heaven forbid someone makes a comment that the thread is more useless than useful until there is something to actually report on.

<redacted>

But back on this highly speculative topic, if there is really one, I'm thinking there will be better OneWorld bookings online. Maybe even an award booking engine like QF has. This was something that was supposedly "coming soon" in recent history, but I can't find the press release or news item that discussed it.

One way, or mixed, award bookings would be nice too. If there are sAAver award coach seats available on one side of a trip, but only stAAndard ones on a return, then let me pay 37,500 points instead of dinging me for the full 50K. That way maybe I can even have a sAAver F segment one way and sAAver coach the other way. That is the *ONE* nice things about the USAirways program I like (even though I depleted the account).

Last edited by JDiver; May 1, 2009 at 4:49 pm Reason: we need to follow TOS here