FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shopping for both fake/genuine
View Single Post
Old Apr 16, 2009, 6:27 pm
haydengr

Programs: Qantas WP
Shopping for both fake/genuine

Hey All,

Well i've been a long time lurker on the forums but only really started getting into the miles/points threads recently. I think I'm half brain dead from trying to understand all the codes/talk.

Im currently in Hong Kong for a few days staying in Kowloon (at the Royal Pacific Hotel) and thought I might make use of the travel threads! I hunted around last night and thanks to these threads I think I have most locations for my meals sorted... very handy.I've allocated around $2000 USD to doing some fun shopping.

Basically I'm just looking for a range of stuff. Maybe a some bags, some *good* copy watches, clothing. I dont mind if its not genuine, just as long as the quality is ok. Obviously I understand you get what you pay for...

After doing some reading I get the idea that I should be staying away from Nathan Road. I went down that street last night and after 5 mins was very sick of heading "copy watch, copy watch"

I hear Mongkok markets are very good, and also temple(?) night markets. Can anyone suggest anywhere specific or anywhere else?

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas in advance.

Cheers

Hayden