FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR Clubhouse & Kids....AAaarrrggghh!
View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2003, 3:25 pm
Meet me in the lounge

LHR Clubhouse & Kids....AAaarrrggghh!

Oh no,
LHR Clubhouse, Friday lunchtime, wandered into the audio / visual room (sorry I meant small tv in the corner & no audio system room)
*Ouch* (underfoot)- who the hell left that plastic toy there in the doorway?

Oh no, it now seems it's a kids play room.
The small TV is now blocked by, a plastic wendy house, various car / truck combinations like Tonka's & Fisher price. Colouring books across the floor and of all things a meshed in ball pit - u know one of those things you are supposed to swim about in, but with balls..(careful!)

There's now a note on top of the tv explaining that they have a large choice of DVD's if you ask at front desk they will be happy to loan one during your visit. Don't bother, you won't be able to see it, let alone hear it over the screams and tears.

So is this a new VS policy, stuff the audio / visual room and let's get the screaming kids there????

Anyone else visited recently?

I'm in again on Saturday night, I have a thought, if each one of us steals a toy on each visit, at some point they'll have to give up replacing them.....bye bye play room...who's in with me?!

I'm dying to do a Matthew Kelly / Pete Townsend joke, but perhaps I should leave it.

Seriously though, anyone know what's going on?