FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best/worst Big 6 program for low-yield flyers?
Old Aug 28, 2003, 12:36 pm
SAT Lawyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by christianj:
Am I the only one that notice that MRTC is no longer existent on AA. They have moved several of the rows back in on certain aircrafts according to a report I recently read. That is why they are no longer using that slogan or they are just saying "More Room" not "More Room thoughout Coach." </font>
Please see No more MRTC on 757s and A300s in the AA forum for everything you could want to know about the disappearance of MRTC and then some. To date, AA has only targeted its 757 and A300 fleet for MRTC rollback. And I would be surprised if you have witnessed this process yet because AA has publicly expressed an intent to commence the MRTC removal this Fall, completing the A300 fleet reconfiguration by December and the 757 fleet reconfiguration by February 2004.

[This message has been edited by cAAl (edited 08-28-2003).]