FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - National/ Alamo FAQs and Questions
View Single Post
Old Mar 6, 2009, 8:08 am
Ritz

Originally Posted by rentalguy
Feel free to ask me anything related to National/ Alamo. Sorry I cant help you with spefic fleet/model availability as that varies city to city, state to state.

Thanks.
Hi, rentalguy! I one of the long-time national customer vets on the boards - so figured I might chime in..

I have been renting continuously since May 2005, with a monthly re-up and a 6 month switch on vehicles. (My company reimburses me for the RA's.) I have a couple of basic questions I was hoping you might answer:

Does Enterprise plan to, or are they already, integrating their actual business renting software in with National's, to try to futher streamline the two programs? Or are they planning to keep National as a relatively completely seperate entity (rental history, profile, preferences, etc).

My other question is something I've posted in the forum awhile ago - is there anyone I might contact to amend the 1-2-free eligibility of rewards for customers that rent continuously through the promotion period. Since it relies heavily on amount of rentals, and doesn't take into consideration length of rentals (ie rental days), I only ever earn 2 or 3 free days, while others can earn upwards of 20-30. This qualification is seen in Executive Elite status, where National does take into consideration rental days, not just seperate RA's.

Thanks for the opportunity to ask some pointed questions.

Warm regards,

Ritz

Last edited by Ritz; Mar 7, 2009 at 5:19 am