FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Pedro - Port of Los Angeles {US-CA}
Old Feb 8, 2009, 9:57 am
calliecat

Doubletree Hotel San Pedro Trip Reports and Reviews

I recently (December,2008) stayed at DT San Jose and was very pleased with the hotel. It was only one night since we were going on a cruise the next day. It was clean, I did not notice any odors, breakfast was decent (we're Gold and they gave us an extra breakfast coupon to use for our son), the bar was nice, personnel were very helpful, beds were comfortable and we had a very nice view of the bay from our window. I guess others expect much more out of a hotel than I do. I'm pretty picky and will not hesitate to complain if something is wrong, but I found nothing wrong with this property.
The above poster is correct, it is not close to the airport and it is not walkable to anyplace but they do have a shuttle that will take you whereever you need to go locally or you can always take a taxi. Heck......we stayed at ES North the night before we flew out and the only thing within walking distance from it was a Burger King up the street!

Last edited by Canarsie; Dec 11, 2010 at 1:14 pm Reason: Removed quote that was no longer pertinent.