FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [GONE April 2018] W New York Lexington Ave [Master Thread]
Old Jan 7, 2009, 2:58 pm
springres

Programs: starwood gold,hilton silver
we just returned from a week long stay there. We got a corner room that had 3 windows and was not too small as I expected I am guessing because it was a corner room. The view was of other rooftoops nothing to write home about. on our 6th day, We saw a rat in our room. First I saw something go real fast on the carpet and than I saw it again and screamed and stood on top of the bed. My kid locked herself in the bathroom. I manuevered to get the phone while on the bed and called and they wanted to know what color was the rat? huh!! I said black and than they asked if we would like to be moved and I said yes unless you can catch the rat. So they bought over the new room keys and the guy who brought the room keys also saw the mouse while getting our bags. He was trying to get out of the room so fast with my bag but I told him I still had to pack and please wait so I packed really fast hoping I did not forget anything there. Fortunately, I only had 2 bags. I threw all the clothes from the hanger into my bag and I followed him while dragging my daughter out with me. When we arrived to our room, it was a suite with a patio. WOW. It was so pretty and large. Huge living room,bathroom with jacuzzi,The patio was very large. Unfortunately, we only stayed a day in the suite but it was nice.