FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - When did you begin to suspect you were flying NW a little too much?
Old Dec 17, 2008, 11:19 pm
davetravels
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Once, I was rerouted - VDB, I think - and when the GA tried to get me an exit row seat on the later flight, she said that her computer wasn't allowing her to assign the exit rows, since she wasn't handling that particular flight. I had my laptop booted up - I said - nevermind, I can get the exit row seat online - hang on a second. She said - WOW! - you did it! - and she printed out my new BP!!!

Last week, leaving PIT for MEX, one of the GA's I know - FROM MEX - I handed her my BP and said, "Do you see where I'm going?" - She replied - "I know, say hi to my kids!!"

CO story - but, oh well . . .
PIT/EWR - monitor at gate showing on time. My Blackberry showing a delay, I asked the GA about the delay - she said, there isn't a delay - it's on time, but let me make a call. After the call, she said - you're right, it's delayed!!!

I'm sure I have a hundred other stories, but these are the first few that come to mind! (I'm known as a storyteller, so I'm sure I'll add to this when I remember more!)