FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Waikoloa Village {US-HI}
Old Dec 13, 2008, 9:02 am
milesrus

[QUOTE=JonathanIT;10900909]This is completely, utterly insane. To suggest that one should be required to spend $600 do redeem an award stay is absolutely insulting.

After three pages of this topic, It appears you aren't seeing the hints! I didn't say pay an additional $600. I suggested it would be a credit against your charges. You can spend that however you like, golf, Dolphin Quest, Restaurant whatever. It appears 90% of you disagree. So I come to the conclusion that 90% of you posters don't spend any money there. And others say the hotel gets $30 a night for these awards. It also appears that if your not willing to give them any money that you also demand breakfast. So luckly for the thousands of other people who do go there, and are spending money they would easily use up their credit. You wonder why the hotel is cutting back on the freebies? It appears most of these posters treat the hotel as some homeless shelter or some foodline.