FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rude Flight Attendant (Judy) Flight 65
View Single Post
Old Dec 3, 2008, 12:56 pm
RichMSN
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by kelvinj
I am usually very impressed with SLC-based Flight Attendants. For some reason they (along with LAX and NYC-based FA's) seem to stand out above the rest whereas it concerns excellent customer service. However, my family and I were quite dismayed with Judy on a recent flight from Atlanta to Las Vegas. For starters, my family did not react well to Judy constantly mentioning that we would soon be taking off/arriving/landing at "LOST WAGES." Saying that once or twice is ok, but 5 or 6 is overkill. We already know we are going to Vegas; it's a vacation for us. There was no need for you to make us feel stupid about going to Vegas for the Holidays. We work hard and wanted to get away for a few days. It was the first trip for one member of our party. Judy pretty much ruined it for her from the start. She was never the same after that flight (and she frequently told us that Judy was the reason why).

To top matters off, Judy was downright arrogant and rude during the flight. Just because you're having a bad day doesn't mean you should take it out on us. Perhaps Judy lost her life's savings in Vegas???? Maybe that's why she is so negative on the city. She needs to keep in mind that other Delta flyers like to go to Vegas, for whatever reason (and we like to go on Delta). Judy should keep her negative comments to herself.
What a coincidence! I'm going to Lost Wages tomorrow myself (on NW via MSP). Are you in Lost Wages now or planning on going back to Lost Wages in the future?