FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DXB T3
Thread: DXB T3
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2008, 11:16 am
tweaked

Programs: QR Platinum, EK-Silver, SV-Gold
Originally Posted by jul89
Tweaked you're basing yourself only on the fact that you couldn't smoke freely (which is way better for non-smokers) and that the electronic stores were inferior to T1's. That's very insufficient to make such a negative post. Talk us about REAL problems instead (e.g. long queues, etc.) ...
If you notice, i did mention that this was my opinion, each traveler will have his/her own perception on what is important. Yes i did mention 3 negative points, but those were the only negative points i found this time around. Well actually i mentioned a forth point also: the inability of staff to give correct directions. Which to some may imply that there is a lack of proper signage around the terminal. Maybe i should have been clear in that point.

With that said, I didn't really think is was a negative post.

Also mentioned that it didn't seem busy at the time i arrived. So i would assume one would understand that if it wasn't really busy, then there wouldn't be long queues, etc.

So maybe instead of criticizing my post based on your perception of negative or positive, better to a pose a question that may be helpful to identify what is important to you, and maybe i or others can then provide some constructive feedback to your liking.