FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boarding Music on Alaska Airlines
View Single Post
Old Nov 4, 2008, 2:05 am
FAIPDXFlyer

Programs: AS (former)MVP, DL [NW-WP], AC Aeroplan, Starbucks Gold :)
Originally Posted by srfran
Hello FlyerTalk Forums!

I have flown on Alaska Airlines a couple times in October/early November and they were playing a catchy song I don't know the name of during boarding and after landing. I know they were playing Rob Thomas at one point, but I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the other song(s) they played (I only heard two, one of which was the Rob Thomas).

Any help would be appreciated!
Unfortunately for you, you will not get the answer from me because I myself don't have the answer to your question -- I am still waiting to know what the "please hold" tunes are on 1-800-ALASKAA.

I will say that, barring any wholesale changes to the cabin tune lineup between 6-Oct and now, those songs are on the annoying side IMO. It is even more annoying when a minor MX issue forces PAX to wait in their assigned seats for ~1.25 hours while they get things worked on like what happened to me on a PDX-ANC flight two months ago--three words: broken-record-syndrome.

Hope someone provides the answer to your question as I would like to find that out myself!

Prosper and fly high!

~FAI PDX Flyer!

PS: Welcome to the community of FlyerTalkers srfan. ^