FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 9W YYZ-DEL in J: What to expect?
View Single Post
Old Sep 19, 2008, 12:15 pm
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by BA1A
So my report from the shorti(ish) night flight from BOM to SIN is as follows;

Seats - excellent, but as I said before you have to get one of the K side when travelling in that config otherwise you are facing another pax for the whole trip if you sit in A or D.

Turn down service - no, in that they don't make the bed for you, like they do in BA F however there is a mattress pad and a quilt and blanket and plenty of pillows. The seat goes fully flat and there is the Do Not Disturb button.

AVOD was excellent as ever with loads of choice. Food was crap but that's normal when flying out of BOM on most airlines. Drinks were fantastic - lovely chilled Dom Perignon champagne.

PJs = no.

Amenity Kit = yes. Bvlgari products in black bag.
I usually find the Y food is bad, with C food excellent....Bvlgari was pulled when I last flew BOM-SIN some months ago, along with the PJ's!

I guess they reinstated the amenity bag, after my complaints....(and possibly others)

PJ's have been on/off over the years for BOM-SIN...

Yes, the Dom is awesome! ^ (this is one reason, along with the flat beds, that I would choose 9w over another airline...how is SQ doing with their new 77w's?)