FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Petition to Save United C & F Service
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2008, 9:09 am
chitownflyer

Location: Since the BoSox and ChiSox won it, now it is the Cubs turn to take the Series. Go Cubs Go!
Petition to Save United C & F Service

For all of the frequent UA flyers here, the cutbacks and debasing of United's C & F products here is quite obnoxious. Penny wise and pound foolish. The threads documenting the decline of PS are quite sad, and United should be ashamed to charge the price that it does on the JFK-LAX & JFK-SFO routes.

For the cases of declining PS F service, it is covered by this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...208&highlight=

I also think the switch of C meals to BOB flights domestically ex IAD is a foolish attempt to devalue its C class as well. United;s C class is an even better product than its domestic F on 757 & 767s. Let's try and ensure that United keeps the quality.

The fruit and cheese plate being served as a meal to F customers returning from Hawaii at night and also as a snack dish is insulting. I do not think I have ever had any fruit and cheese plate with edible fruit, the fruit is either soggy or spoiled and the cheese is nasty as well. The apples and cheese in the RCC is always better and fresher than what is served as the dish on the plane.

P.S. If any poster wish to add links to relevant threads that show this, then please PM me and I will add them to this original post.

Last edited by chitownflyer; Sep 18, 2008 at 9:44 pm