FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OSL: «Sorry, fast track is only available for EBGs on SK metal!»
Old Aug 13, 2008, 5:34 pm
view

I was almost ejected from the Fasttrack at OSL today by an overzealous G4S security guard. I denied me entry on an SK economy ticket while showing him my EGB card. He swiped the card, I think his screen said "check ticket" and just pointed to the long regular line and said "go there". I responded that I was EBG on SK metal and pointed out the big sign above his head. He then suggested that I should buy a more expensive ticket if I wanted to use Fasttrack, really quite rude the way he said it. There was now forming a line behind me, and neither of us were budging. He said I could use Fasttrack this time only then. When I suggested he get aqauinted with the rules, he responded "don't get rude with me or I will remove you" in his poor Norwegian (he was not of Norwegian origin). I sensed he meant it, the guy was pretty hostile so I just kept quiet, went through Fasttrack and straight into the Scandinavian lounge and fired off a complaint to SAS. Not a good way to start your "premium" SAS experience!