FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OSL: «Sorry, fast track is only available for EBGs on SK metal!»
Old Aug 8, 2008, 7:04 am
Chriscross

Programs: Eurobonus (*G)
Originally Posted by GreatDane
Just got my EBG renewed. In the accompanying leaflet it now states clearly 'SAS Fasttrack (When flying with Scandinavian Airlines)'. So I guess they dont want any misunderstandings - they have NO intention of letting anyone through flying on other *-carriers - even EBGs.

Me and GF (both EBGs) had to fight our way through to get access to fast track a couple of weeks ago. First the girl "who guarded" the FT swiped my gold card and said I was not allowd to use it. I showed her my boarding pass to NCE, but she still claimed I was not allowed to use FT. Then I saw on her computer screen the text "now check bar-code on Borading pass", and guess what - it said I was allowed to use FT after all.

Next person in line was my GF with EBG-card and same BP as me. Do you think she was allowed to use FT? Nope. I said she was travelling with me and and dragged her with me... Hope SAS doesn't pay too much for the FT at OSL.

At det fasttrack at OSL I saw a sign for the people working their which stated that Pandions ALWAYS should be allowed to use the fast track. There was even a picture of the card. They had probably had incidents where even Pandions had been denied access.