FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OSL: «Sorry, fast track is only available for EBGs on SK metal!»
Old Aug 8, 2008, 5:22 am
Ozziebob

Programs: EK Platinum, Hertz President's Circle, IHG Spire Elite Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by GreatDane
Just got my EBG renewed. In the accompanying leaflet it now states clearly 'SAS Fasttrack (When flying with Scandinavian Airlines)'. So I guess they dont want any misunderstandings - they have NO intention of letting anyone through flying on other *-carriers - even EBGs.
The whole thing is really annoying. I went Swiss to Delhi last week from CPH, showed my EBG card, was denied access to fast track, went through normal security, went into the Scandinavian lounge next to the fast track, after my 20 security check and walk.

There is really no advantage in Eurobonus any longer if you compare their limited number of hotel partners. A quick look at the Singapore Krisflyer shows what SAS should have. I am thinking of changing to SQ considering that SAS seem to have nothing special for Pandion EB and considering the comments on the other thread, they don't respect that level of customer