FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia v Clickair - BEWARE OF DIFFERENT PRICES
Old Aug 3, 2008, 6:26 pm
GatoVolador

Originally Posted by HarryBA
I can take not earning miles on a flight but with my BA card would I get lounge access if I book a clickair flight on the IB code via the IB website
This is a question? I know that Iberia Plus Gold and Platinum have access to the lounges, but I think that this does not apply to other programmes.

Also when checking in does one check in via the clickair desk or using the IB desks?
Always Clickair, because it's Clickair who operates the flight.

I am think of booking a flight with them for the end of the month but I have a lot of bags and am wary of the luggage restirictions on lo-cost carriers compared to main line carriers so I can fly alc-bcn direct or do a connection via mad with IB have know I will have no worries about bags.
XG-coded tickets (clickair.com) work on a pay-as-you-go basis, so you'll have to pay for each bag. Each "bag ticket" you buy entitles you to carry a bag with up to 23kg (but if you pay the excess, it goes up to 32kg). You can buy as many bags a you want up to a total of 50 kg.

IB5xxx-coded tickets (iberia.com or travel agencies) are as Iberia flights.