FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HKG-NRT(JL) price and JL or CX
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2008, 11:13 pm
datadata

Hi christep :

When an employee in an airline, travel on another airline that gives discount to his company , the rate paid is called ZL ZM ZH (LOW,Medium,High) , Z is for ZED agreement as explained by Bukhara .
I hope you can help me in CX issue unless you are just a regular traveler , i don't think you will know about ZED thing and i will be passing through HKG so its different than leaving from it ?

Hi Bukhara :

To tell you the truth I thought a lot before posting here but it is the only option I found, Airlines.net is free for picture posting only. And I thought I might find people here working in JL or CX or used a ZM with them for HKG - NRT that can help me online or offline, it is not that it needs debate or something.

My company doesn't give an access to sites like GO ZED and so and they already gave me an answer I think its wrong , I don't think Japanese ppl don't want people to visit them and therefore putting such high taxes but I am afraid its related to fuel surcharge or something similar so not sure if JL included those in the $52 they called tax on the website for HKG-NRT[&Back].

Well I will wait, no other options anyway
thanks