Reload this Page >

HKG-NRT(JL) price and JL or CX

HKG-NRT(JL) price and JL or CX

Old Jul 25, 2008, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Question HKG-NRT(JL) price and JL or CX

Hi all

I intend to travel AMM-BKK-HKG-NRT [& back] ,
I have free ticket on AMM-BKK-HKG but want to know about flying HKG-NRT[& back] with a ZM ticket on JL or CX

I was told by our RTA section that BKK-HKG-NRT[& back] on JL for HKG-NRT is $489 , $98 of it is my mileage share and the rest is JL taxes ???

I contacted JL and saw there website , HKG-NRT on JL is just $52 taxes , HKG BKK are transit points , so why that much expensive ?? AMM-BKK-SYD is just $204 with a long travel on a not-completely free ticket for BKK-SYD !!!

If all before was unclear those question would help me.

how much a ZM ticket holder would pay for HKG-NRT[& B] on JL and HKG-NRT [& B] on CX , and which is better ?

Please advice any questions or info u need ???

Regards
Old Jul 25, 2008, 9:42 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is a "ZM ticket"?
Old Jul 25, 2008, 2:06 pm
Bukhara

yyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited by Bukhara; Jul 25, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Old Jul 25, 2008, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Hi christep :

When an employee in an airline, travel on another airline that gives discount to his company , the rate paid is called ZL ZM ZH (LOW,Medium,High) , Z is for ZED agreement as explained by Bukhara .
I hope you can help me in CX issue unless you are just a regular traveler , i don't think you will know about ZED thing and i will be passing through HKG so its different than leaving from it ?

Hi Bukhara :

To tell you the truth I thought a lot before posting here but it is the only option I found, Airlines.net is free for picture posting only. And I thought I might find people here working in JL or CX or used a ZM with them for HKG - NRT that can help me online or offline, it is not that it needs debate or something.

My company doesn't give an access to sites like GO ZED and so and they already gave me an answer I think its wrong , I don't think Japanese ppl don't want people to visit them and therefore putting such high taxes but I am afraid its related to fuel surcharge or something similar so not sure if JL included those in the $52 they called tax on the website for HKG-NRT[&Back].

Well I will wait, no other options anyway
thanks
Old Jul 26, 2008, 2:23 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Originally Posted by datadata
I contacted JL and saw there website , HKG-NRT on JL is just $52 taxes
Thanks for the clarification. As I read the JL website the fuel surcharge alone for HKG-NRT and back would be US$190.

Booked on CX, the same two segments would total US$59.20 in fuel surcharge.
Old Jul 26, 2008, 10:35 am
Original Poster

I should correct myself it is not USD 52 but USD 71 , JL tax (by phone) and CX tax (613 HKD) (on website).

But I noted on CX site that says HKD 613 is tax/surcharge and it include all fuel surcharge and taxes and son on.

Well I will wait and see if anybody else know about ZM cause all these taxes are not much and i don't know how they calculate ZM fares.

thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.