Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Earn 5,000 points for EACH stay promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2014, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Wyndham Rewards is giving you 5,000 Bonus Points each time you stay at a participating Wyndham Hotels and Resorts location, now through May 21st. Register, book your next stay, and earn extra rewards!

View the participating properties.

With the newest devaluation this looks doesn't look like such a great offer
Old Feb 15, 2014, 9:41 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
I hate that phrase "participating hotels." The hotel I stay at regularly never participates. In fact, no hotel in my entire STATE participates!
Old Feb 15, 2014, 8:37 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by safigan
I hate that phrase "participating hotels." The hotel I stay at regularly never participates. In fact, no hotel in my entire STATE participates!
No international properties are participating either...
Old Feb 16, 2014, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This morning they sent me an email about this promo. It has a link that claims to show the participating properties. All this morning, however, all it shows is:

This website is temporarily unavailable but we'll be back soon!

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

For reservations, dial 1- 877-999-3223.

When calling outside of the U.S. or Canada, dial 1-506-638-4899.

Thank you for visiting Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.

Based on Wyndhan's recent behavior , presumably they're editing the list to remove any hotels that people have booked stays at since this promotion was first announced.

Do you really trust this list to show your hotel after your stay, even it showed your hotel before you booked your stay? Do you really trust that this promo will not be pulled the day you start your stay?
Old Feb 16, 2014, 10:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

I checked myself. They all are "Wyndham" properties, in other words, nothing cheap (or any under $100 that I saw)...
Old Feb 18, 2014, 3:53 pm
Suspended

It's a bogus promo. Considering the devaluation, one would have to pay premium at a "participating" property just in order to gain 5000 (now not-so-good) points. Blah to Wyndham once again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.