Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Your experience of the Elemis Spa T5

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2009, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver,Virgin,Lufthansa,Hyatt,SPG,AA

I did post this elsewhere but then I just discovered this wonderful section dedicated for us.

Im usually too much in a rush to take advantage of the Elemis spa in T5 but this saturday I will be able to get there early.So I really want to take advantage of their treatments.Does anyone have any recomendations of a particular one and also can I book these before I fly.

Thank You in advance
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:46 am

Programs: UA, AA, Hyatt
how exciting, sounds like a nice treat!

Are you hitting the spa before or after your flight? I've used the Elemis Spa at T4 a few times on arrival, and really liked it-- and have heard the T5 version is leaps and bounds better.

I did a facial, they did a little survey to work out what to do, and applied it while I sat in a nice massage chair. They also sent me home with a pack of trial size products.

On arrivals, I was the only person to go from my flight, so booking in advance wasn't necessary, but I seem to remember you could book in advance if you knew when you were going to be there.

Definitely let us know what you decide and how the spa is!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 9:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Book as soon as you arrive at the lounge complex - with loads how they are, you shouldn't have too much difficulty in getting an appointment, but it might mean more choice of time.

You cannot book in advance before you arrive in the lounge. It's operated on a first come first serve basis there.

I'm not that fond of the massage chair - I can find it quite distracting. However, since the non-chair massage is not as good as that formerly offered at the Molton Brown Spa, I have tended to go for a facial, and put up with the pummelling from the chair. A friend loves the foot massage - and at some point I'll try this coming off a long-haul when my ankles are nice and swollen! However, having had a facial, I'm then always bemused by the on-board hot towel - although IIRC, this bemusement may be a thing of the past since that has now been cut.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.