Tour group for single older woman

Subscribe
Looking for a group that my mom (age 70) can travel with internationally. Right now she is looking at http://www.roadscholar.org/programs but it seems expensive to me. Are there any others that are recommended?

Thank you so much for any advice!
Grand Circle Travel is less expensive, it is for seniors, and it has lots of single women as well as couples. I have gotten brochures for years, but I can't speak from personal experience.

I had this one recommended to me by one of the founder's relatives. I don't know how prices compare with elderhostel/roadscholar, but the destinations look very interesting and obviously she won't be stuck in a group of couples or families.
http://www.adventuresforsingles.com
My Mom has done Grand Circle and OAT.

She's 70, fairly active and usually travels with a group of other women, but I suspect she'd be happy going solo on their trips, too.

FWIW, she told me that she was talking to someone recently who was in Egypt on a Grand Circle tour when the riots and protests broke out. Grand Circle apparently chartered a plane and evacuated them very quickly. The person my Mom spoke to was very impressed with Grand Circle's quick response.
Thanks for the replies everyone. She is in her 70s as well and has had a problem trying to find one for her age group, although she is active, the activity level can't be too intense (ie walking for many hours every day, etc). I think she can build up capacity but she hasn't traveled in many years, so I want to find the right group with an easy first trip and then go from there.

Any suggestions besides OAT? Any travel destination recommendations along these lines?

Thanks again all. Very much appreciated!!
I think the key is for her to pick where she wants to go and then find the group. My father is in his 70s and went to Israel with his temple for ~2 weeks.

What about her alma mater (or yours)? They might have a trip to a locale she'd love that would fit her age category.