Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

Westjet Boeing 767-300 from YYC to Maui

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2017, 6:23 pm
Original Poster

Seat guru lists Exit row 17 as 'mixed review'- more legroom but near bathrooms. Doesn't say no recline. Westjet agent told me row 17 doesn't recline cuz in front of exit row 18. Anyone know from experience?
Old Feb 5, 2017, 7:45 pm

Check out this thread...
Old Feb 6, 2017, 4:20 pm

Programs: Qantas Silver, MileagePlus Silver
Welcome to flyer talk!
Old Feb 9, 2017, 11:04 am

Rows 17 and 18 exit rows on the 767 have only slightly more legroom. Not as much as in the exit rows on the 737. Row 17 is a bulkhead seat (behind a washroom) so the legroom is restricted (similar legroom as in the bulkhead on the 736) but doesn't recline because of being in front of the other exit row (18). Best seats with legroom and recline are the Plus seats! Hope that helps!
Old Mar 5, 2017, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by YYCguy
Rows 17 and 18 exit rows on the 767 have only slightly more legroom. Not as much as in the exit rows on the 737. Row 17 is a bulkhead seat (behind a washroom) so the legroom is restricted (similar legroom as in the bulkhead on the 736) but doesn't recline because of being in front of the other exit row (18). Best seats with legroom and recline are the Plus seats! Hope that helps!
Row 18 seats A,C,H and K has far more leg room than regular economy seats. I've had 18H and reckon it's between 38 and 39 inches of pitch. I actually think row 18 has more legroom than plus seats (just flew LGW YYC in 2F yesterday).
Old Mar 6, 2017, 12:48 pm

I flew in row 18 to Maui a month ago.

I hung out at the food court as there is limited seating near the gate.
Bonus was being able to board in Zone 1 to receive exit row instructions.

Lots of leg room and the seat did recline.

The FA gave my wife a blanket kit for free as it is extra cold near that door.
So if you do find it cold, and the FA asks, are you cold? say yes.
The door did start to pee on me as we landed in Maui and the condensation melted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.