Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge passes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2017, 11:45 am

Programs: UA, SWA, WJA, National, Marriott
On my way back to Phoenix from Edmonton last week I presented my boarding pass at the Plaza lounge in international departures. It worked, I checked later on and one of my WJ vouchers was used in my account.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 8:10 am

Programs: AC100K MM, IHG Spire, Mariott Bonvoy lifetime titanium
Hi

I am an occasional WS flyer thus the question. What has the experience been for folks using WS lounge passes with someone else' name on it at YYZ T3 PP lounge?

Thanks
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by ansix12
Hi

I am an occasional WS flyer thus the question. What has the experience been for folks using WS lounge passes with someone else' name on it at YYZ T3 PP lounge?

Thanks
Highly unlikely you'd get in. The receptionist checks the name on the voucher print out with your boarding pass, as well as what appeared to be a list of WS Golds for that day's flights.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 5:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
The rules say
an additional voucher may be used for a guest/companion only when travelling with member.
Are they firm on "a" companion? I may be going to a conference later this month, and would love to guest in multiple co-workers if possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.