Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot see fares across week.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2014, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Several

I have been checking fares with WS over the past few days and, as usual, it displays the fares across a week so you can see what the lowest fare is for each day. Tonight I tried checking fares and it does not show the week - it only shows the fares for the specific dates I plugged in. And that screen is quite long and messy. I tried with a different browsers as well.

Anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

Thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:43 pm

Programs: Altitude E50K, WS Gold (status match)

Are you using Google Chrome my any chance? If so, there must be something wrong with that browser because it has been doing something similar on a number of different websites I visit. I usually close Chrome and restart and the problem disappears. I am not sure what is causing this.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 6:01 am
Original Poster

I tired it in both Safari and Firefox - same issue. But I tried this morning and it's back to normal working fine. Perhaps this happens when they do site maintenance or something. I did notice in the address when it starts searching that it went to .....westjet/aviaa??..html. or something like that. This morning it doesn't and it works fine.

I did email them and will share the reply if/when I get one.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

They replied saying to clear my cookies. This has absolutely nothing to do with it. It was working fine by this morning. I suspect it was during some sort of maintenance or something.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.