Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Morton's of Chicago in Portland, OR

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2003, 11:45 pm
Original Poster

Morton's of Chicago in Portland, OR

What's that yelling? Someone arguing? No, it is the waiter verbally presenting the menu at the top of his lungs, explaining how fresh and carefully prepared everything is. Now, on to our table for the same hi-decibel presentation, and on and on....My salad was huge slices of good Beefsteak Tomatoes, purple onion and blue cheese--OK. After a long wait, my steak Oskar and wife's sliced sirloin steak arrived, but were more than grilled--they were burned badly. We complained and the waiter mumbled "We'll see what we can do". We cut off the burned sides. At meals end, the manager brought us liquers as a token apology. We can still remember charcoal when we see Morton's ads.

------------------

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.