Search

Denver Restaurant Week 2017 2/24-3/5

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2017, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
Denver Restaurant Week 2017 2/24-3/5

http://www.denver.org/denver-restaurant-week/

Historically, some restaurants have extended their restaurant week menus beyond the planned end date. AFAIK, most of the restaurants will take reservations through OpenTable.com. There seem to be fewer restaurants north of Denver (Westminster through Boulder/Longmont) participating this time.

Mods: I realize this might get merged with prior D-R-W threads, but hopefully you can leave a link in the West forum.

TRRed
Old Feb 9, 2017, 8:37 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, National Emerald Club, no airline affinity status
Now they have tiers for their prices. High end restaurants like Shanahans, Edge, etc are $45 per person. Next tier is $35 and the bottom tier is $25 per person.

I think for the first time in several years I won't participate. I miss the days of $26.40 per person/$52.80 per couple, no matter the restaurant.
Old Feb 10, 2017, 1:19 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
Originally Posted by HawaiiTrvlr
Now they have tiers for their prices. High end restaurants like Shanahans, Edge, etc are $45 per person. Next tier is $35 and the bottom tier is $25 per person.

I think for the first time in several years I won't participate. I miss the days of $26.40 per person/$52.80 per couple, no matter the restaurant.
The problem was, the restaurants a) made no money during those days and b) didn't get a lot of return guests from people getting to "try us out". My place is in the $45 tier, but we're doing some freaking cool food. Feel free to PM me (any FTer) for where I work. I'd be happy to offer a FT 20% discount for those who make reservations through me.

Chris

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.