Wiki Posts
Search

Limo Choice from DIA to Vail

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2015, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Limo Choice from DIA to Vail

I'm looking to book a limo from DEN to Vail and will be returning to DEN from Aspen (I think we'll just use a shared shuttle between Vail and Aspen). I've narrowed down the choice to three companies - Mountain Star Transportation, Ski Limo and Avanti Limos.
Does anyone have any experience of these companies please?
Old Jan 19, 2015, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by redsailor
I'm looking to book a limo from DEN to Vail and will be returning to DEN from Aspen (I think we'll just use a shared shuttle between Vail and Aspen). I've narrowed down the choice to three companies - Mountain Star Transportation, Ski Limo and Avanti Limos.
Does anyone have any experience of these companies please?
Just making sure you understand what you are getting. Are these limos or are they vans that provide transportation? Sometimes in the US transportation companies call it "limo" service but it is actually a van.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
We ended up booking a private service through Avanti who sent an SUV, and were very good, to Vail then a shared CME to Aspen (again v good) and rented a car to drive ourselves back to DEN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.