Wiki Posts
Search

SYD domestic VAustralia lounge access?

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2016, 1:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA OWE, SQ*G, HH Diamond
SYD domestic VAustralia lounge access?

I have an VAustralia domestic Eco flight upcoming, entered my Virgin America Elevate Gold card number but it shows no lounge access on boarding card.
Is that correct?

I understand
Sydney Lounge Premium Entry is available exclusively to Virgin Australia Business Class, 'The Business' guests, Velocity Platinum and Gold members and partner airline reciprocal status members travelling with carry-on baggage only.

So bec i checked in a bag i am not allowed?

I removef my checked bag and bought a 2nd on my partners name... Now i should have access plus guest but still shows no access?

Last edited by aysoo; May 24, 2016 at 1:46 am
Old May 24, 2016, 3:19 am

Programs: VA Silver, QF FF, Priority Club
Premium Entry is a specific mode of kerbside lounge entry for pax with carry on only. This applies to all pax.

If you're allowed access otherwise, do bag drop or counter check-in, pass security and then go to the lounge as you would any other lounge.
Old May 25, 2016, 12:47 am

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Your status may not be recognised on the Boarding Pass but flashing your Virgin America Elevate Gold card to the staff at the lounge entry will do the trick
Old May 25, 2016, 9:41 am

Programs: BA, OZ, A3, VA, VS, DL, QF, former BD and others
Drop your bag at the premium bag drop and then go outside to the vehicle drop-off, turn left and walk to to the premium entry. It's generally quicker than the security queues.
Old May 25, 2016, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for side entrance tip, worked well. Lounge also access, it was meant no checked bags allowed in the lounge.. Vamerica gold was not been able to be entered, not even at checkin desk, but lounge access no prob.
Lounge very loud.. Urgs..
Old May 27, 2016, 5:25 am

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
Originally Posted by aysoo
Lounge very loud.. Urgs..
Sadly it doubles as the Virgin creche. Not sure what URGS stands for, I refer to them as F*** Trophies
Old May 30, 2016, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Just been to the CNS lounge, one baby entertained the whole room.. But 10min the checkin desk guy came over and asked the group to calm the baby down or leave
Nice touch

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.