Wiki Posts
Search

Saver Lite fares gone?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2015, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, VA Plat, EY Gold
Saver Lite fares gone?

Has anyone else noticed the Saver Lite column of fares gone from search results on the virginaustralia web site? It's been a couple of days now for me.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
As of the 17th March, VA have done away with saver light fares (except for Trans Tasman).

Virgin to remove bagfree fares from Domestic Routes | Australian Frequent Flyer
Originally Posted by VA Agents release
Effective 17 March 2015, Virgin Australia will commence a Fare Class re-alignment across our Domestic and Trans-Tasman markets, removing the Saver Lite brand from all markets except Trans-Tasman. All fares will now include complimentary luggage across the network. This change has been made as a result of strong customer feedback and streamlines the airline's product offering.
We are retaining a single booking class on Trans-Tasman sectors as bagless to maintain parity with our Trans-Tasman partner Air New Zealand. All ticketed Saver Lite fares remain valid.
This was announced toward the end of February.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.