Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ADL-SGN with VA and SQ booking trouble

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2015, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

ADL-SGN with VA and SQ booking trouble

Been looking for some one way flights from ADL-SGN leaving sunday night the 26th July getting into SGN on the Monday morning, on the weekend there was good availability for about $650 one way now looking today its showing as unavailable to find any flight options.
Anyone know what is going on is VA not booking codeshares with SQ anymore? Is it just a come back again and try later?
Old Mar 16, 2015, 3:05 pm

Programs: Platinum, HH Diamond
I know VA have been doing website "upgrades" over the past few days and there have been lots of reported issues since.
Old Mar 16, 2015, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Ah okay thanks for the reply osmo. Thought it must have been something like that.^
Old Apr 12, 2015, 2:09 am

Any problems if booked under SQ code just ring the Adelaide office 8203 0800 OR GO SEE THE girls who handle the bookings for new customers there.They would be more helpful than dealing with VA online.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Okay thanks for the tip, its a shame that SQ wont allow the booking on their website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.