Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority security lane at SFO?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:13 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Originally Posted by bayhouse
The screeners are nice, but at least in T2, the Priority Line is particularly pointless as the majority of the "line" substantively occurs after the ID check. This transfers most of the wait time to the post-ID check area, where there is no priority line.
Exactly, my experience as well.

I now have GE which gives me Pre-Check. It is very efficient at SFO T-2. I've timed it from my car in the garage to the gate on and the plane in 12 minutes. ^

T-2 seems to have nowhere the crush of people like T-4 does at LAX with all the construction going on.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Deleted

Last edited by VegasGambler; Oct 21, 2014 at 1:13 pm Reason: Accidentally replied to very old post
Old Nov 28, 2014, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak

Is it possible to go to the Amex Centurion lounge (located in T3) after the VX security in T2 at sfo? About how far of a walk is it (5-10 mins?)?
Old Nov 28, 2014, 9:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by gaobest
Is it possible to go to the Amex Centurion lounge (located in T3) after the VX security in T2 at sfo? About how far of a walk is it (5-10 mins?)?
The way you have worded this question, the answer is no. Once you go through TSA at T2, there is no access to T3.

You would have to go to T3, use TSA there and then access the lounge. When you're done with your visit, to go back to T2, you'd re-clear security to access the VX gates.

The walking distance from T2 to T3 is about 5 minutes for an average walker using the outside sidewalk.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak

Thanks! Is there a lounge at sfo T2 that can be accessed by VX flyers around Noon?
I can't deal with an extra TSA experience :-)
Old Dec 2, 2014, 6:56 am

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by gaobest
Thanks! Is there a lounge at sfo T2 that can be accessed by VX flyers around Noon?
I can't deal with an extra TSA experience :-)
AA Admiral's Club
Old Feb 7, 2019, 1:09 pm

Contact info?

How can I get in contact with with the premium line security, I would love some help. I've been looking for a number or email and no luck... help a brotha out please
Old Feb 7, 2019, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is almost certainly the wrong thread.

But, still... trying to be helpful... who are you trying to get in touch with? At SFO (and in most US airports) the priority line is different only up until you get past the person who checks your ID and boarding pass. After that you merge with the riff raff line.

Did you leave something at the screening checkpoint in T2? If so, priority or non-priority makes no difference. From https://www.flysfo.com/services-amen...lost-and-found:
Security Checkpoints
For items left at security checkpoints, please contact Covenant Aviation Security.

Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Phone: 650.457.2670
Email: [email protected]

If your call is not answered, please leave a detailed message with your name, contact information, a description of the item, and information about when and where you left the item.
If you want to contact them for a different reason, I'd just try that phone number and maybe CAS will be able to transfer you to the right department, or give you a different phone number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.