Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Finding Past Flight Numbers to redeem for elevate points!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2008, 1:28 am
Original Poster

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that tells you flight numbers of past flights you have taken if you know the time, date, and airport...

I want to redeem past elevate points but you need a confirmation number (don't remember) or the flight number (don't remember) to do so!

HELPPPPPP!!!!!! PLEASEEEE!!!
Old Oct 2, 2008, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by hildaVRB2
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that tells you flight numbers of past flights you have taken if you know the time, date, and airport...

I want to redeem past elevate points but you need a confirmation number (don't remember) or the flight number (don't remember) to do so!

HELPPPPPP!!!!!! PLEASEEEE!!!
You could try posting the time, date, and airports here, and there's a chance that one of us may have taken the flight, or the same flight on a day in that time frame...
Old Oct 2, 2008, 8:00 am

Programs: VX, UA 2P
Originally Posted by aviators99
You could try posting the time, date, and airports here, and there's a chance that one of us may have taken the flight, or the same flight on a day in that time frame...
I can also take a look if you like.

Theres also a chance that VX use the same flight numbers. If you searched the same airports, day of week and time, you may get the same flight numbers... Can anyone confirm if that would work?
Old Oct 2, 2008, 8:22 am

Programs: Credit Cards
http://www.bts.gov/programs/airline_...me_statistics/

this site lists flights for US airlines for several years back... all VX flights will be listed for the day of travel between your destinations.

--Russ
Old Oct 2, 2008, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by JerseyVics
http://www.bts.gov/programs/airline_...me_statistics/

this site lists flights for US airlines for several years back... all VX flights will be listed for the day of travel between your destinations.

--Russ
waaah!!
Post them here too, I was excited about the exercise of trying to figure it out!
Old Oct 2, 2008, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

THANX!!!

hey thanks for all the replies!

Here are my flights (#'s 1,2, and 3 may not be virgin america but i don't remember....could be southwest):

1.departed SAN 11/21/07 around 4:25pm to SFO
departed SFO 11/25/07 around 11:00am to SAN

2.departed SFO 1/21/08 *time unknown to SAN

3.departed SAN 2/22/08 *time unknown to SFO
departed SFO 2/24/08 *time unknown to SAN

4.departed SAN 4/24/08 around 5:00pm to SFO
departed SFO 4/27/08 around 5:40pm to SAN

*For the unknown times is there anyway to find out (maybe from the airline) which flight I was on????

thanks again!!!
Old Oct 2, 2008, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by aviators99
waaah!!
Post them here too, I was excited about the exercise of trying to figure it out!
looks like VX isn't on the BTS list yet, so you get your wish! lol
Old Oct 2, 2008, 4:46 pm

Well, I've never flown them to/from SAN, so unfortunately, I won't be able to help. I can ask some people at VX, possibly, though. In reality, I would imagine that Guest Care should be able to look these up for you. I assume you've asked them?
Old Oct 2, 2008, 4:54 pm

oh yeah... flightaware.com (for those with a subscription) will have this info too!

--Russ
Old Oct 2, 2008, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

I can't seem to find a way to get information from flightaware.com to go any farther back than a week!
Old Oct 2, 2008, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

....and even if i register it only goes back 4 months...
Old Oct 2, 2008, 5:03 pm

D'oh!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.