Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sfo to Aus first class meal?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2016, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Sfo to Aus first class meal?

This is my first flight on Virgin America and I was wondering what type of meal would be served in first class on the way to AUS. The flight leaves at 5:15pm.

Also, what is the meal like on the return from AUS to SFO leaving at 930 in first?
Old Apr 14, 2016, 1:47 am

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by Deltadiamond25
This is my first flight on Virgin America and I was wondering what type of meal would be served in first class on the way to AUS. The flight leaves at 5:15pm.

Also, what is the meal like on the return from AUS to SFO leaving at 930 in first?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virgin-america-elevate/1751733-spring-menu-begins-3-16-a.html
Old Apr 14, 2016, 9:58 am

Eastbound Breakfast:

- Poached Egg w/Fried Rice & Beef Patty

- Wild Mushroom & Fontina Quiche

Lunch/Dinner:

- Beef Tenderloin Lomo Saltado

- Braised Lentils w/Coconut Rice

Westbound Breakfast:

- Mozzarella Omelete w/Chicken Pesto Sausage

- Belgian Waffles

Westbound Lunch/Dinner:

- Butter Chicken

- Spring Pea Risotto
Old Apr 14, 2016, 11:19 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
The poached egg breakfast was excellent and really nice croissants. Ask for a second one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.