Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Ebates sale on Virgin America (May 15, 2015 only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ebates sale on Virgin America (May 15, 2015 only)

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2015, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Received an E-mail from Ebates this morning about a one-day offer: "Virgin America: $16 Cash Back Today Only + $16 Per Booking Rebate"

Details at http://www.ebates.com
Old May 15, 2015, 12:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat Amb, United Silver, National Exec
Special Terms and Exclusions −

Exclusions: Cash back is only available on on flight purchases. Cash back is not available if user calls in or makes a change to their reservation that results in a new confirmation number.

So RT vs one-way seems like open question.
Old May 15, 2015, 12:30 pm

I was just on ebates site and I’m only seeing $16 cash back and not the $16 booking fee rebate. Any info out there to shed some light? Thanks.
Old May 15, 2015, 1:22 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
It's $16 per reservation regardless of how it was worded by them (poorly). I use Ebates often. I have earned over $1200 cashback from them.

Book one-ways, one person per reservation, to maximize cashback (as long as the fare is no more than 1/2 roundtrip fare).

You will get paid Aug. 15 or earlier your cashback (min $5 payout)...either through a check or PayPal. I was supposed to be paid May 15 but it was actually deposited in my PayPal May 6th this period (every 3 months they pay out).
Old May 15, 2015, 2:15 pm

@CalItalian - thanks so much for the information, really helps!

Yes, I've used ebates quite a lot too; they're great.

Another tip I'd suggest is using TopCashback when purchasing published fares through any OTA like Priceline, Orbitz, Etc as they pay out $5 per booking, which is highest of all portals.
Old May 15, 2015, 2:30 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by RuckusLoveU
@CalItalian - thanks so much for the information, really helps!

Yes, I've used ebates quite a lot too; they're great.

Another tip I'd suggest is using TopCashback when purchasing published fares through any OTA like Priceline, Orbitz, Etc as they pay out $5 per booking, which is highest of all portals.
MrRebates.com is also great. The advantage with them is they payout on the 1st of every month via PayPal. You can even schedule a payout the last day of every month and it will show up in your account the next day.

Yesterday, Ebates had 16% cashback for Priceline (Name Your Own Price and Express Deals only)...for one day only like this deal which is part of Ebates 16th Anniversary deals through the 18th...and it lasted until 11:59 PM Pacific Time (Ebates is headquartered in San Francisco) so I expect this deal will last until the same time... I was helping a friend beat the deadline last night on a NYOP on Priceline near the end of that time so I know that it cut off after Midnight...we did make it and his cashback is already showing in his account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.