Search

AUS-DAL inaugural flight

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2015, 4:23 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: VX Gold
AUS-DAL inaugural flight

Is VX doing anything special for the AUS-DAL inaugural flight (VX 440) on April 28? For a while, the flight was unbookable on VX.com, which led me to believe that there'd be something fun going on for the flight. But it's now fully bookable and the flight appears to be wide open.

Anyone have any insight? VX Cabin Crew?
Old Mar 25, 2015, 8:40 pm

Programs: WN A-list Preferred and CP, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, RIP Kimpton
They didn't have anything of note on DAL-SFO. I was in F that morning and it was a normal flight.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 10:14 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: VX Gold
Originally Posted by mctrees02
They didn't have anything of note on DAL-SFO. I was in F that morning and it was a normal flight.
I was in F for the first SFO-DAL flight -- it was spectacularly underwhelming.

Maybe they only fully celebrate new cities, not just new routes/changing cities.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 10:44 am

Don't expect anything!

For this new route launch, they do little. Considered the big fuss they made about the move from DFW to DAL, the first SFO-DAL flight was underwhelming at best.

Carfield

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.