Programs: UA 1MM for a while now, AS for a minute, BAEC newly minted Gold
Wx Waiver rebooked - showing 0 points

deleted

Last edited by cyborg; Jun 2, 2018 at 10:39 am Reason: Moving on from Flyertalk
Old Feb 16, 2015, 4:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: VX Gold
Originally Posted by cyborg
Should I be concerned with a rebooking due to Wx related cancellation under a travel waiver is showing 0 points on the manage my booking screen?

The receipt is still showing the amount paid, so fixing this down the road is likely.

However, this flight is the final qualifying segment with only one week left in the status match challenge. I can feel a disturbance in the force...

Cheers,

-Cyborg
The same thing has happened to me dozens of times, whenever I get moved to a different flight without paying the fare difference. No reason to be worried -- the correct number of points will post a day or two after the flight.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM for a while now, AS for a minute, BAEC newly minted Gold
Thanks!

deleted

Last edited by cyborg; Jun 2, 2018 at 10:38 am Reason: Moving on from Flyertalk
Old Feb 17, 2015, 10:48 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
This seems to happen to a lot of flights not booked through the website - TA bookings and airport rebookings for WX or MX being the two obvious ones. Seems to work out in the end.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.