Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VX Award Chart for VA

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

VX Award Chart for VA

Trying to find the award chart online, but no luck...

I know I could call to get the redemption points...but don't wanna call again and again ...

does any one know how much elevate points needed for a trip like SYD-MEL? Is it still a revenue based redemption on VA?

Thanks,
Old Oct 13, 2014, 8:58 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K (RIP VX), Hyatt Globalist, BonVoy Plat, National Exec
Just got off the phone with them for a reward booking on Hawaiian but also asked about their website reward redemption calculator being down. They said it is a website glitch and they're working on it at the moment as a "high priority".

In the meantime I guess, you'd need to call them to find out how many VX points for SYD-MEL. Can't imagine it being more than 10k-15k roundtrip, plus taxes & fees. Hope this helps
Old Oct 15, 2014, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mixmastermark
Just got off the phone with them for a reward booking on Hawaiian but also asked about their website reward redemption calculator being down. They said it is a website glitch and they're working on it at the moment as a "high priority".

In the meantime I guess, you'd need to call them to find out how many VX points for SYD-MEL. Can't imagine it being more than 10k-15k roundtrip, plus taxes & fees. Hope this helps
Wow, thank you. Let me call them and report.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 10:04 am
Original Poster

https://www.virginamerica.com/cms/el...rgin-australia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.