Search

Booking date system problem?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2014, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Platinum, HH Diamond
Booking date system problem?

Hi and thanks for reading.

I went online to check some bookings and I notice something weird about our April 2015 bookings (yes, I book that far in advance).

When I first hit "Manage Bookings", my flight dates show Wed 8th April and Tue 14th April. Which are incorrect dates, I should be flying Tue 7th and Mon 13th

Screen print of Manage my Bookings screen, after putting in reservation number.

When I reprint the itinerary/try to change the booking, I see the correct dates.

So. Any idea why? Should I be concerned? Im currently in Australia so there is a time zone difference but this wasn't happening previously.

Many thanks,
Old Sep 11, 2014, 7:23 pm

Programs: UA G
I wouldn't be too concerned. The new VX website does a lot more heavy lifting on the client side and I'm guessing there's a clientside bug that doesn't deal well with clients with very large timezone differences compared to the US.

It's worth reporting via email or Twitter, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.