Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Virgin America Credit Card 4000 point bonus for authorized buyers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin America Credit Card 4000 point bonus for authorized buyers

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2014, 5:20 pm
Original Poster

Talking Virgin America Credit Card 4000 point bonus for authorized buyers

Hey everyone, you may have received this notice in the email but there's now a sign up bonus for additional authorized buyers on your credit card. You can add up to 4 buyers per card, for 1000 points each!. It will take 2-3 billing cycles to reflect the bonus, and the bonus will be a line item on your elevate account to discern this bonus.

There are no additional fees, and if you do it online, there is no need to issue a new card for each person. At any time you may remove or change names of these buyers.. I confirmed this by calling 2 CSRs regarding this.

So I just added my wife, my parents, and my in-law onto the account. Though I won't be issuing them a card...lol

Really, you can make up any name and add it to the account

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.