Wiki Posts
Search

SFO Clubhouse Opening Hours

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2012, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
SFO Clubhouse Opening Hours

Quick query, what are the operating hours of the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at SFO. The hours listed on the VX website don't seem to match up with the departure times of the VS flight to London. Is the info on the VX website totally out of date.

Example, VX website states operating hours of 4pm to 7.15pm on a Saturday but the only VS flight of the day to LHR departs at 4.30pm, so I would guess the Clubhouse would be open from around 1pm - 1.30pm.

Only asking because I have a 4.25pm VX departure but I'll be getting dropped off at SFO just after lunchtime and was hoping to kill a couple of hours in the Clubhouse.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 9:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
I think the more reliable information is to look at the VS departure time from SFO that day. The lounge has to be open for the premium passengers on that flight. I'm guessing that the lounge will be open not long after you arrive at SFO. I've been on that VS flight four times and it's always been between 4-5 pm.

BTW, just landside and to the left of security at International Terminal A is a fun little aviation museum. You might like to kill a little time in it.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 8:48 am

Programs: VS Au, Skywards Au, BA Exec Ag, HH Diamond, Taj Au
Now that VX has moved to its new home, it's my understanding that the VS Clubhouse is no longer available - ISTBC?

As to opening hours, it tends to open 4 hrs before VS flights to the UK.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by slinky09
Now that VX has moved to its new home, it's my understanding that the VS Clubhouse is no longer available - ISTBC?

As to opening hours, it tends to open 4 hrs before VS flights to the UK.
Hi,

Still available according to the VX website;

http://www.virginamerica.com/travel/airport-lounge.html

Opening hours are in the afternoon and early evening ( but the clubhouse opens before then for the VS flight to LHR)

Regards

TBS
Old Jun 14, 2015, 12:34 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Executive Platinum
deleted and reposted in VS forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.