Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expiring miles?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2008, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

Expiring miles?

I have 8000 miles on USAirways that are going to expire soon. What is the cheapest way to refresh the expiry date? Can I purchase a magazine subscription with miles?
Old Apr 8, 2008, 2:16 pm

Programs: WN CP/AL, UA 1P, PC Plat, AA, DL, US, AK, HH, MR, OH, LQ, RD (thanks GSA City-Pair Prog/DTS)
Originally Posted by bshor
I have 8000 miles on USAirways that are going to expire soon. What is the cheapest way to refresh the expiry date? Can I purchase a magazine subscription with miles?
You can go to hotspex.com and earn 3 BUX from doing a survey or surveys. Then go to points.com and swap 3 Hotspex BUX for 1 Dividend Mile. That will extend your expiration for another 18 months.
Old Apr 8, 2008, 4:45 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
The whole mile or two from buying a song from iTunes (via Shopping Mall) is better - or any item at all through the shopping mall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.